Thursday, April 26, 2012

{ummm...that's quite embarrassing}

i was sitting in class while listening to "ours" by Taylor Swift and i was reading along with the lyrics and right when it got the the chorus the girl sitting next to me  asked me a question and for some odd reason i decided to reply with "SO DON'T YOU WORRY YOUR PRETTY LITTLE MIND, PEOPLE THROW ROCKS AT THINGS THAT SHIIIIIIIIIZ......thats awkward" indeed it was...

 i think it's time to cut back on he music for a while..it's getting to me. yesterday i was laying in bed for a second after showering and there wasn't any music on and i stopped, and literally started crying (taken it hasn't been the best week, my thoughts got the best of me..) sure enough, i turned on "then" by Brad Paisley and my soul was instantly healed. music liberates me.

No comments:

Post a Comment