Thursday, June 14, 2012


Sad isn't it? How no matter what you do or say to me... when you come running back... when you need me again... I'll be here... right here waiting for you, I'll take you back... no questions asked. i'll be the friend you "can't be" and i'll still hurt when you hurt. sad isn't it? how vulnerable i am. how selfless i can be to a person. not right.







I think its time I let you go... and that is hard to do because part of me will be in love with you for the rest of my life.




 The hardest thing about growing up is that you have to do what is right for you even if it means breaking someone's heart. Including your own.




 Today was just one of those days where everything I did reminded me of you and every song I heard somehow related to you. I hate days like today, because they remind me of the one thing I dont have.




 
In this weird twisted way, I know you miss me liking you, not because I want to believe it's true, but because you'll never find a girl that can put up with you like I did; you'll never find a girl who will care as much as I did, because no one will waste all there love on someone like you, like I did.





                                                          


 It's really painful to say goodbye to someone that you don't want to let go but its even more painful to ask someone to stay if they never wanted to stay.



                                                                       



 Make me stay. Say something sweet and tender and untrue and make me stay.



                                                          


 You really know you love someone when all you want is for them to be happy, even if that means that you are not a part of it.



                                                  
 How could you make me love you and then not be there to love me back?




                                                       




 Maybe just maybe its my hearts way of telling me this isn't over yet.






No comments:

Post a Comment