Saturday, June 2, 2012


 keep telling me to chill out, keep telling me to believe what you say. what you have said. but in the end, you will always be the boy that lied and lied to a girl that was loyal till the end. live with that.



 for a while i kept it in, for a while i was fine. for a while i forgot about the hurt and i was ready to move on. but staying strong for so long is what is bringing the tears now. it's like your soul has a tolerance, and once it's exceeded it just releases. it's your souls way of telling you that it knows what you are going through and you are not alone.



“It was a mistake," you said. But the cruel thing was, it felt like the mistake was mine, for trusting you.



 
“To me, the thing that is worse than death is betrayal. You see, I could conceive death, but I could not conceive betrayal.”
― Malcolm X





 for every amount of love you feel for someone, the exact amount of hate can be felt for that person. -weslie christensen






 and sometimes the best things aren't exactly what you wanted, but trust me, it is for your own good. people fall apart so that you can see their true colors, and you should feel grateful in the end that you got out when you did, instead of living with them, believing their lies.



















and now all you’re getting is my sloppy seconds, because dear,
he still tells me that he cares, and to you?
He only whispers it when he's unbuttoning your shirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment