Monday, June 18, 2012

WOW. cannot get enough of this boy.....

as Troy was watching natalie and i pack for cali, the conversation goes as follows:


*click*

natalie-- what'd you just take a picture of?

me-- my ring.....

natalie-- your gay promise ring? 

me-- shuuud up.

troy-- hey take some pictures of natalie too so that i don't forget about you guys.

nat and i-- awww sweetest thing!!

natalie-- troy, are you going to call us every night?

me-- and heytell us all through out the day?

troy-- of course! i just hope that we don't get disconnected cause that would be a bunch of bull shiz!


troy, you are my hero bro. i'm about to pack you up in my suitcase and take you along with us! gonna miss you.

3 comments:

  1. My ring is better then yours.:)
    Hey nice ring... where ya get it? Walmart?


    hahaha jokin.
    Yours is sick i guess.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahh shuuuuf up! you suck bro. mines wayyy sicker.

    ReplyDelete