Thursday, October 25, 2012

feeling grateful

because i should


today has been one emotional day.
can't complain. next to laughing, {in the most least weird way} crying is the next best thing to me.

i love the feeling of feeling. it's such a huge blessing..

i hurt one of my dearest friends unintentionally, and it tore me apart.

another one of my very best friends got his mission call today, jacob boettcher, you'll be amazing.

landon kade got his mission call as well, such a huge blessing. so proud of you sweetheart --can't wait to read who the lucky people are that get to hear your sweet testimony of this gospel for the next 2 short years.

i looked at the beautiful trees and just started bawling....this world, this state, utah itself is simply beautiful.


how did i get so lucky? i am so blessed with such an amazing life.

and to think that i could ever take any of it for granted, and not recognize God's  hand in it all.

beautiful home
loving family
amazing friends
amazing boyfriend
great examples
good health
seasons
a car
the gospel
my siblings
a job
education

and the ability to do all the many many things that i love in life. i am eternally grateful, and i thank my lucky stars for all that God blesses me with daily.


i hope you all had an amazing day.

xoxo
demi

No comments:

Post a Comment