Tuesday, November 6, 2012

i have a serious confession.......
something that i am not proud of one bit...........

it has become a serious obsession, so serious that it has just about taken over me and lands relationship......
--okay, not that bad ha ha but pretty close.

let's just say, i am in dyer need of what i would like to call, SHOPOHOLICS ANNONYMOUS.

now, i know you may be thinking, "demi, ease up, you're a girl it's completely fine..."

no, here are just some of the things that i have purchased just within the passed WEEK.

 bracelet
bracelet
 skull ring/knuckle ring
knuckle rings
 sweaters
 scarves
 hat
funky shoes
rings on rings on rings

and much, MUCH more, trust me....it has become a literal addiction..... help!

1 comment:

  1. You don't know me but I just discovered your blog. I'm so jealous of your hair! ahaha..any tips on growing mine out longer?? :) P.S. I'm a shopoholic as well. Its out of control lately!

    run-style-run.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete