Monday, March 4, 2013

New Port

it's been a whole 2 weeks since i took my little adventure out to new port, CA and i am already having withdrawals! there is nothing worse than spending the weekend in a dream land and then having to come home to reality! lucky for me, i'll be heading out there again next weekend and it honestly couldn't come any faster!  bear with me while i rub my amazing weekend in all of your guys's faces!!

xoxo



 get a load of that asian in the background! so stoked! haha




two words: C R O W  B U R G E R! I'VE CRAVED THIS PLACE SINCE THE MINUTE WE LEFT.
CHEESEBURGER.CHEESEBURGER.CHEESEBURGER














this past weekend was an absolute dream!! who gets flown out to california for 5 days, taken to disneyland, shopping, and taken out to the best meals i've ever had just for fun??

i am one lucky girl.

thank you blakey blake :)

1 comment:

  1. marry blakey already. i lied about all the others, he is now my favorite.

    ReplyDelete