Tuesday, May 29, 2012

"for you, i was a chapter. for me, you were the book."


if you could be in my life like you've been on my mind,

life would be so easy.

Love isn’t complicated.



                                                PEOPLE ARE.







Falling for you wasn't the plan,
but when you held me in your arms,
something told me this is where I need to be.





































 and now all you’re getting is my sloppy seconds, because dear,
he still tells me that he cares, and to you?
He only whispers it when he's unbuttoning your shirt.


















Sometimes, you have to lose it to appreciate it.



You learn a lot about people when you
listen to songs that mean something to them














Do you ever wish you hadn't let me go?





Just tell me it's tearing you apart.
Just tell me you can't sleep at night.





And since I met you, no one else is even worth thinking about.




No comments:

Post a Comment