Thursday, May 31, 2012


 you say follow your heart, yet you still fear.

the only thing we have to fear, is FEAR itself.



.t o g e t h e r.



so why wait. tell me. because everything will work out.

i'm sorry to ruin the ending....but EVERYTHING WILL BE OKAY.











 far enough to give you a taste of what it's like without me....so that just maybe you'll realize that you DO need me.





















▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲
                 ▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲


 THAT IS LOVE.



























With all those toys in the world, people choose feelings to play with.


















I look at him and all I can think about is 
the day when I won't be able to any more.





I went to sleep, thinking about you and I woke up just the same.


DON'T GIVE ME FALSE HOPE. BREAK IT TO ME NICE. BREAK IT TO ME SLOW. BUT DO NOT HOLD ON IF YOU PLAN ON LETTING ME GO.

No comments:

Post a Comment